Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

A DREAM

I had a dream this week in which I was ascending. At about 3:00 am I woke up suddenly and heard in my head, “I just had a dream of ascension.” However, I could not remember how it felt. Of course, I then had to go to the bathroom. When I came back to bed, I tried to remember the feeling again, but I was distracted because my body was so hot. I was not a hot night, and the heat came from inside, not outside, of me.

I lay in bed for a while feeling the intense heat inside of me. Eventually, I fell back asleep. In the morning, I remembered the experience, but I still could not remember how the dream felt. Fortunately, I had an acupuncture appointment that day and determined to remember the feeling of my dream then.

When I was on the acupuncture table, it took a while to return to the dream, but gradually I began to see myself in what looked like a cloud. I was in an upright position with my hands pointing down, and I was slowly rising upwards. However, after just a short moment, I felt a tugging sensation on me feet, which stopped my upward motions.

I realized that there was something that I had to release. I didn’t know what that was, nor was that important. All that was important was that I had to release it so that I could continue my ascension. Therefore, I took a long breath and told myself, “Let go!” Instantly, I returned to my slow, but steady ascension upwards.

However, it was not long before I felt the tugging again. This time I knew what to do. I took a long breath and said, “Let go!” Again and again, I had to let go, never even knowing what I was letting go of. I only knew that ascension was most important, and I had to continue.

Eventually, I began to rise faster, and the tugging greatly diminished. It was then that I saw something far above. Controlling my excitement, I patiently (and I don’t do patience well) continue to float in an upward fashion towards the unknown. Thoughts drifted through my mind, but I could easily ignore them, and I began to feel the euphoria of the higher dimensions. My form began to tingle, my heart opened and my Third Eye became focused on the blurry object above me.

Eventually, all thoughts were released, and my emotions were only a sense of expectation and wonder. The tugging had stopped completely and the letting go was constant. I was living in Surrender, and it felt natural. I felt a light emanating from me, and my body felt extremely hot.

Then I saw a light from above, which was like the dawn coming through a dusky morning. As I moved closer to the light, the object above me became increasingly clear. It was an orb with a face, which I could not recognize as the light was too bright. As the face came closer and closer, it still could know recognize it, but I KNEW who it was. I was I. It was the face of my SELF.

As I went about my week, I remembered that ME, but only when I could “let go” of the drama, confusion, traffic, unpaid bill, etc. etc. I was not difficult to let go, but it was very difficult to remember to let go. The dream made it very clear the myriad choices that we must make within every moment of our life as to where we decide to place our attention.

If we choose to place our attention on that which disturbs our peace in any fashion, we are lost to the Face of our SELF and sink into the dramas and dissonance of 3D life. I wish I could say that I am totally changed and that I no longer place my attention on that which upsets me. But that would not be a true statement. To be honest, with myself and with you, I would have to say that I have taken the challenge to live that dream.

Therefore, I am more conscious now of “being tugged by something,” but often I become aware of that only after I have fallen into it. On the other hand, when I can instantly choose to let go and live in surrender, I am completely conscious of my ability to choose the life I am creating.

The energies leading up to today have been VERY intense, fast, confusing, disruptive AND transformational. Our Soul has been calling us, while our ego has been tugging at our sleeve. Our process of ascension has begun, and like all processes, the most difficult part is breaking free of the inertia.

Therefore, we have to do something different every day. My father used to always say, “Study long, study wrong.” He also said, “Do something, even if it is wrong.” What he meant by that is that we could get stuck in trying to always be right. If we make a mistake, if we focus on fear—again—it is OK, as long as we catch our self—eventually! It is our ego who wants to always be right because our Soul resonates beyond all polarity. Hence, there is no right or wrong. There is only action.

It is through action that we learn, and we are learning as we go.
WE are creating our ascension! AND, we are creating it NOW!
Happy 10-10-10
Happy Ascension

By the way, 10-10-10 is so important because WE have made it important with our unity of attention and intention!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, something you said reminded me of my late dynamic husband
    who used to say, "If something is worth doing, it's worth doing badly."
    It seemed very strange, but I'm "getting" it more every day. Thank for
    sharing you experiences. So much love and gratitude! maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne. That's really interesting. I had a vivid dream a few days before Oct. 10th....there were two beings in white, standing in an elevator. I was joking around with them, pretending that I was going to get out. :)) But I got in, and they each took one of my arms, and I went up with them in the elevator.
    You know, you've written before about how the fifth-dimensional reality is here simultaneously with our 3D 'reality'....the shower in the corner of the room, for instance, is a crystal waterfall in 5D. I believed you; I just had a struggle to imagine it. But you're right!! You can walk around in the daytime, but still perceiving the 5D reality behind everything. The most remarkable thing is what's *not* there. Some things have a higher fifth-dimensional counterpart, but other very dense things are just not there, they've disappeared.
    That leads to a question. Sometimes I meet people in sleep in the 5th-dimension earth, and often if you ask them the next day, they don't remember any of it. That's understandable - I sometimes have remembered nothing of the night in 4D, let alone 5D. But other people I know, like, and feel a connection with, never appear. Since we must all have a multidimensional Self, why do some people not show up there? I'm curious about that.

    Love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Barbara,
    That is a good question. I am not sure i have an answer for that. It may be that we "hang out" with those people all the time, but we don't remember it. We have many dreams every night, so we tend to only clearly remember the dreams that are a message to our waking 3D self. I have people tell me that they had a dream about me that i don't remember. On the other hand, i will have dreams about others that they don't remember. Perhaps, the one who has given the message may not remember the dream, but the one who received the message has to remember the dream the remember the message/lesson.

    I love what you said about some parts of our life that don't make it into the fifth dimension. This is much like the blog that is just above this one. Have a great day,'sue

    ReplyDelete